Monday, July 31, 2006

Tell the truth

As an older person, professional health economist and medical doctor by training, management consultant by trade, and graduate school professor on week end, I sometimes can not express myself the way I like. This blog I hope can serve as a push button publication to express my opinion, my anger, my frustration, and my hope for the betterment of human society, wherever they are. My opinion expressed in this blog is private and should not be quoted as public. The purpose they are written is to inspire other people to reflect themselves and to help themselves after reflection from my private opinion.

1 comment:

Petrus Tjahjadi said...

Great Berlian ! Truely, you are a very rare person that can see and will talk bravely to fix this wrong situation.
petrus tjahjadi, your classmate